Monday, April 11, 2016

"Friend" Mixed Media Card for Donna Salazar

Hello my sweet, creative friends. I'm so glad you dropped by today! I'm up on the Donna Salazar blog today with a new project. I created a birthday card for a special friend featuring Donna's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Pigment powders, using them several ways on this card. I've also included one of my signature twine flowers as well. If you would like to learn how to create these twine flowers for yourself, I've included a link to my video tutorial.

Be sure to hop on over to Donna's blog for all the details and lots of close-ups. 

Here's a sneak peek:

To view the full project, please stop by Donna's Blog HERE.

Donna Salazar Designs Products



Mix'd Media Inx® ~ Patina, Denim

Partner Products

Other Products
Blue Fern Studios ~ Frolic - Adorn ** 8/2015 Scraps of Elegance Kit
Blue Fern Studios ~ Frolic - Calling Cards ** 8/2015 Scraps of Elegance Kit
Scrapiniec Chipboard ~ Scroll
Art-i-cake ~ Flower Charm
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ 15mm Pink Open Roses - 2-Tone Champagne
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Hip Rose Buds - Mixed Earth Tones
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ 4mm Rosebuds - Mixed Pink
Martha Stewart ~ Microbeads - White Gold 
Liquitex ~ Gesso, white
Faber-Castell ~ Whipped Spackle
Prima ~ Cling Stamps - Rust & Dust #962050
The Crafter’s Workshop ~ 6x6” Stencil - Mini Butterfly Collage

~ Blessings ~

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.