Sunday, April 24, 2016

"Cherish Friend" Card for Donna Salazar

Hello my scrappy and crafty friends. I have some great news for you. Donna Salazar's new Spellbinders products are now available on the Spellbinders website HERE. I received my box of amazing dies, embossing folders, coordinating die/stamp sets, and rubber stamp sets last week, and I have to tell you these are so fabulous and versatile!!

Now, I'm up on the Donna Salazar blog today with a Girlie Grunge card featuring a couple of these new products - the Medallions Embossing Folder and Journal Words stamp set. 

I'd adore if you would stop by Donna's blog for details and close-ups HERE.

Here's a sneak peek:

Donna Salazar Designs Products

Spellbinders®
Embossing Folders ~ Medallion


Other Products
Craft and You design - Spring Garden 02
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Hip Rosebuds - Mixed Pink Tones
Wild Orchid Crafts ~ 4mm Rosebuds - Pastel Tone
Stamen ~ Stash

~ Blessings ~
Tracey

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a message! I treasure your comments.